Monday 4 June 2018

| MOVIE - Shape of Water |


The Shape of Water (film).pngSHAPE OF WATER


SYNO
PSIS: 
A woman falls in love with a water creature.
RATING: 8/10
REVIEW: 
  • I really like Guillermo del Torro's movies. He makes weird but amazing movies and this is one of those. 
  • I like the cinematography of this movie. It was full of beautiful scenes.
  • I really like the cast of this movie. I don't know most of them except for Octavia Spencer and Doug Jones but they were very suitable to their roles and were amazing.
  • del Torro knows how to create a character that you will hate so much.
  • Honestly, the story was a bit weird but hey, it's a Guillermo del Torro movie.
    SPOILER ALERT: There was one part of the movie that might make it less weird though.
  • I love Elisa's friends - Zelda and Giles. I love her bond with each of them. I love how they supported her.
  • Overall, I love the movie. There were some cringe-worthy moments here and there but there were more beautiful and touching scenes.

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITYes, if you want something weird but beautiful.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINProbably, yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...