Friday 1 June 2018

| MOVIE - November Criminals |

November Criminals (film).pngNOVEMBER CRIMINALS

SYNOPSIS: Addison Schacht decided to investigate on his own about the death of his friend Kevin. 
RATING: 3/10
REVIEW: This movie really didn't make much sense to me. I don't know what's the purpose of it. Ansel Elgort and Chloe Moretz are both amazing actors and the only reason why I watched this movie was because of them. The plot wasn't anything new. I didn't care much for the characters because we knew nothing about them. We were just led to believe by Addison that Kevin wouldn't do anything like that. I think at some parts Addison made stupid and rash decisions that could have almost gotten him killed. I felt like I wasted my time after watching it.

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: If you don't want to waste your time, no.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAIN: Definitely not.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...