Friday 22 June 2018

| MOVIE - Mr. Right |


MR. RIGHT


SYNO
PSISA woman falls in love with a hitman.
RATING: 8.25/10
REVIEWI honestly liked this movie. There was nothing much to the story but it was fun and entertaining to watch. Anna Kendrick was able to showcase her funny and weird personality here. The main issue I had was with the instant-love that happened with Martha and Francis. Still, they were fun to watch. Also, the cinematography was beautiful and the choreography they had for the fights was great considering that it's not really an action film.

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITYes, if you want something simple and fun.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINYes (Already watched this 2x).




No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...