Wednesday, 6 June 2018

| MOVIE - The Greatest Showman |

Rebecca Ferguson, Zac Efron, Zendaya, Skylar Dunn, Cameron Seely, and Sam Humphrey in The Greatest Showman (2017)

THE GREATEST SHOWMAN


SYNO
PSIS: A story inspired by the life of PT Barnum.
RATING: 9/10
REVIEW: I don't know much about the life of PT Barnum but the story here was very interesting and entertaining. However, I felt like the transition between some of the scenes somehow felt wrong. Some stories just pop-up without any proper introduction at all. Still, I really liked the songs of this musical. The only one I didn't like is the 'Never Enough' song because it annoyed the hell out of me after hearing it a lot. Also, the choreography of the characters and the cinematography was very amazing and beautiful to watch. The cast did an amazing job especially Hugh Jackman.

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Definitely, yes! Especially if you love musicals.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAIN: Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...