Wednesday 6 June 2018

| MOVIE - The Greatest Showman |

Rebecca Ferguson, Zac Efron, Zendaya, Skylar Dunn, Cameron Seely, and Sam Humphrey in The Greatest Showman (2017)

THE GREATEST SHOWMAN


SYNO
PSISA story inspired by the life of PT Barnum.
RATING: 9/10
REVIEW: I don't know much about the life of PT Barnum but the story here was very interesting and entertaining. However, I felt like the transition between some of the scenes somehow felt wrong. Some stories just pop-up without any proper introduction at all. Still, I really liked the songs of this musical. The only one I didn't like is the 'Never Enough' song because it annoyed the hell out of me after hearing it a lot. Also, the choreography of the characters and the cinematography was very amazing and beautiful to watch. The cast did an amazing job especially Hugh Jackman.

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITDefinitely, yes! Especially if you love musicals.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINAbsolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...