Friday 1 June 2018

| MOVIE - When We First Met |

WHEN WE FIRST MET


SYNOPSIS: 
A guy discovers that he could travel back in the past and he tries to that to get himself out of the friendzone from his bestfriend.  
RATING: 8/10
REVIEW: It was an entertaining movie. The concept wasn't original but the way the story panned out was very interesting to see. There were funny, touching, and heartbreaking moments. You can see the ending coming but it was still fun. It made things realistic. I was annoyed at the lead guy - I really did not like him but it didn't stop me from liking the movie. Also, Alexandra Daddario <3 <3 <3

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Sure, if you want something fun and simple.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAIN: Most likely not. Unless someone wanted me watch it with them.


GIF NOT MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...