Wednesday 6 June 2018

| ANIME MOVIE - Hotarubi no Mori e |

Hotarubi no mori e (2011)
HOTARUBI NO MORI E


"No matter what, don't ever touch me, okay?"

SYNOPSIS: A girl meets a supernatural creature who may disappear forever if a human touches him.
RATING: 7.3/10
REVIEWI really like the story of this movie. It's your typical manga story but it was fun and entertaining to watch. I really like the bond that developed between the two lead characters.  Also, the animation was very beautiful and pleasing to watch. However, there was one major turn-off for me. That turn-off is the reason why I'll probably never watch this again. If you decide to watch this, stop after the part where Gin and Hotaru has had their fun in the festival.

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITYes, if you want something beautiful and short.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINMaybe?



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...