Friday 1 June 2018

| JAPANESE MOVIE - Fullmetal Alchemist Live Action |

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST LIVE ACTION


SYNOPSIS: 
Edward is trying to find the philosopher's stone in order to get his brother's body back.
RATING: 6/10
REVIEW: This wasn't the worst thing in the world but it wasn't the best either. It wasn't horrible but I wasn't impressed. They managed to hit some story right but I don't know what happened after the first half. Things got confusing. However, the cgi was amazing. I really liked the fighting scene in the beginning with Edward and the Priest and the fight between Lust and Roy. The cast was alright for me but they didn't really make me emotional on some heartbreaking scenes. I don't know if it was just because I didn't get attach to them given the limited time that the movie had. The cinematography was beautiful. I did not like that there were vital characters that were missing like Armstrong and Scar. Overall, I did not hate this adaptation but not really going to push others to watch it.

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Why not? You'd probably enjoy it if you haven't watched the anime.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAIN: Most likely not. 



GIF NOT MINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...