Wednesday 13 January 2016

The Demon in the Wood :D

Title: The Demon in the Wood
Pages: 30 (Ebook)
Series: The Grisha #0.1

Summary: A backstory to the life of the Darkling during a time where Grisha's were not accepted in the society.

Rating: 4/5
The world wasn't safe for Grisha, but it was particularly dangerous for the two of them.
I have only read Shadow and Bone but I loved the Darkling in that. I liked finding more about his story even though this novella was just a really short one. I like the writing in this one more because it's in the third person point of view.

It's heartbreaking to see that at a young age the Darkling already had to kill to protect himself from the people who wanted his powers for themselves. You would understand why he became the person he is in the the Shadow and Bone. He just wanted a place where Grisha's don't need to live in the shadows.

PS: I have only read Shadow and Bone this review is only based on that book and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...