Wednesday 13 January 2016

Kisses from Hell :)


Title: Kisses from Hell
Page: 165 (EBook)

Rating: 3/5

I liked the collections of stories from Vacation from Hell more than the collections in this book. All of the stories here have Vampire based stories and some were interesting but some were really confusing.



1) Sunshine by Richelle Mead
Summary: A group of students from St Vladimir Academy went to an island owned by the father of one of their classmate.
Rating: 4/5
Review: Of all the authors in here, the only one I read a book written by her is Richelle Mead and I loved all of them. I liked seeing how Rhea and Eric met in this story although if people who read this haven't read Vampire Academy yet they won't appreciate it as much. The story was simple and their meeting and interactions was fast but they were cute together.

2) Bring Me to Life by Alyson Noel
Summary: Dani went to England to attend a school that would enhance her painting skills but a mysterious mist began surrounding the area.
Rating: 3/5
Review: I kind of liked the story though it was kind of weird. I kind of got somewhat bored before it got the climax part. Also, I felt that the ending was kind of rushed.

3) Above by Kristin Cast
Summary: A girl wanted to escape from the abuse she experiences Below and move Above.
Rating: 2.5/5
Review: I thought this had potential but it just made my head hurt. The writing was really confusing. It kind of tried to do some poetry type of writing but it didn't work. From what I understood from the story though, I kind of liked. It's too bad what happened in the end. That damn guy from Below.

4) Hunting Kat by Kelley Armstrong
Summary: Kat, a genetically modified vampire, is being hunted by the Edison Group. She escaped the experiment with the help of Marguerite.
Rating: 4/5
Review: The plot of this story is really interesting. I liked it for the action and the suspense part. The scenes in the books were really engaging and I would have probably read it if it had it's own book.

5) Lilith by Francesca Lia Block
Summary: Lilith decided to help Paul Michael.
Rating: 2/5
Review: It was just a really fast story about a guy who was helped by Lilith. There's nothing really interesting in it and I just got bored. I also thought there was no point to the story. It was a short read though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...