Saturday 16 January 2016

Reading Slump :(

Currently kind of in a reading slump right now. I've tried reading books but my brain doesn't want to accept information and details about them. I hate reading slumps. So, instead of feeling very terrible because I don't want to force myself to read, I just decided to watch some stuffs. Plus, our new semester will begin soon (January 18th) and I have a pretty hectic schedule, maybe my reading list won't improve much soon but I'll try because there's so many books I really want to read and I should probably start reading some while it's still early in the semester.

PS: I decided to create a page dedicated to all the series, anime, movies, and possibly kdrama's that I watched/will watch because I also really want to share my thoughts about those too.
MOVIES | SERIES | ANIME: There's really just 2 reviews up at the moment though. I just decided to do this earlier this day. I'll probably add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...