Thursday 12 July 2018

| #T5W - Best Books You've Read So Far in 2018 |

Top 5 Wednesday is group that was created by Lainey and is currently hosted by Samantha. A topic is posted every month wherein if you want to, you can post about your top 5 picks for said topics.

The topic for July 4th is "Best Books You've Read So Far in 2018". I've only read 15 books so far so this will be an easy decision. 

Click here to see the list of books I've read so far in 2018.



  1. The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan (5/5)
    I really enjoyed reading this installment from the Trials of Apollo series. So many amazing things happened - fun and heartbreaking ones. I enjoyed seeing the relationship between characters develop more. I can't wait for the next one!

  2. Every Exquisite Things by Cassandra Clare (5/5)
    I'm really liking the short stories included in The Ghost of the Shadow Market anthology. Each one has its own focus and heartbreaking moments and they're really interesting to read. However, this is my favorite one. I really like the way Cassandra Clare introduced Anna Lightwood. She's an amazing character and I can't wait to see more of her in The Last Hours series.

  3. Circe by Madeline Miller (4.5/5)
    I don't really know much about Circe so this story really introduced me to her. She's such a powerful character and it's amazing that Madeline Miller was able to create such an interesting take on her life.

  4. The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (4.25/5)
    This was an interesting read. For a middle grade story, I had fun even though I'm already in my 20s. I really liked the relationship between the characters. It was interesting to see what happened between Alastor and the Redding family.

  5. The Oracle Queen by Kendare Blake (4.25/5)
    For quite some time now I've been curious as to why Oracle Queen's are banned in the present time of the Three Dark Crowns series. Even though this was only a short story, it broke my heart to find out the truth. I'm still angry about what happened and I hope we get to see some revenge.

2 comments:

  1. i still haven't read every exquisite thing and prosper reading yet, but i love circe too!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...