Sunday 15 July 2018

| BOOK - The Oracle Queen by Kendare Blake |

35098022THE ORACLE QUEEN


SYNOPSIS:
A story about the last Oracle Queen.

RATING: 4.3/5
REVIEW: This was such a greatly written short story. It made me feel all sorts of emotion such as happiness, sadness, and anger. I'm glad that I got to find out the story about why the last Oracle Queen had a very bad reputation. There was a lot of betrayal in this short story and it was written amazingly (because it made me really angry). 

SHOULD YOU READ IT: Yes! Especially if you're curious about the last Oracle Queen.


FAVORITE QUOTES:
"You should not have told me about my house, Sonia."
"Why not?"
"Because now there is no one for me to protect by surrendering."


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...