Thursday 12 July 2018

| MOVIE - Coco |


COCO


SYNO
PSISA boy tries to pursue his passion for music even if it's against his family's wishes.
RATING: 10/10
REVIEWI loved this movie. The animation was so beautiful. The story was fun and heartbreaking. I really loved the way everything unfolded. There was justice for the characters that suffered a lot and karma to the one who caused their suffering. I loved that Miguel pursued his passion even if there are many people against it. I loved the family aspect of this. Also, I loved the songs - the fun ones and the heartbreaking ones. 

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITAbsolutely! Especially if you want to watch something very beautiful.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINYes (Already watched this 3x).


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...