Wednesday 11 July 2018

| SHOWS I'VE WATCHED SO FAR |

Since we're on the second half of the year, here is a summary of the shows I watched during the months of January - June:



TV SERIES
  1. Medium (7.8/10)
    • I really enjoyed watching this. There were fun moments and heartbreaking moments but I really disliked the ending.
  2. Forever (8.6/10)
    • I like this. It was a very interesting series and I hate that it was canceled.
  3. Brooklyn Nine Nine (12/10)
    • This is such an amazing series. It was funny but there was still a lot of serious scenes. The cast and their relationship with each other was perfect. 
KDRAMA
  1. Because This is My Life (7.6/10)
    • It was a very interesting kdrama. It talked a lot about an adult life. However, I was not in the mood when I watched it so I didn't connect with it much.
  2. A Korean Odyssey (3.5/10)
    • I really hate this one. The effects were amazing but the story was messed up. I did not like any of relationship. 
  3. I'm Not a Robot (9.3/10)
    • This was a beautiful kdrama. I really enjoyed it. I liked the relationship of the cast.
  4. Go Back Couple (9.7/10)
    • I absolutely loved this kdrama. The relationship between the characters was adorable. It was funny at first but it got serious as the story progressed. It was able to deliver an amazing kdrama even though it only had 12 episodes.


ANIME
  1. ReLife (10/10)
    • I loved this. It was so fun and relatable to watch. I wish that there was more episodes.
  2. Angel Beats (7.8/10)
    • It was a very interesting anime. Lots of action. It was enjoyable but I didn't really feel much for the characters.
  3. Daily Lives of High School Boys (6.8/10)
    • It was fun anime. Not much thinking needed. If you want something very light, watch this.
  4. Violet Evergarden (8.8/10)
    • I loved this but it made me cry a lot. Also, the animation was very beautiful.
  5. Overlord II (8/10)
    • I liked this anime but nothing much really happened in this season. Also, it ended in a weak note.
  6. Log Horizon Season 1 (8.5/10)
    • I enjoyed watching this. It was fun but there were still serious parts. 
  7. Shingeki no Kyoujin (9.5/10)
    • I regret not watching this before. It was such an amazing anime even though I don't like gruesome scenes. 
  8. Clean Freak! Aoyama kun (7.3/10)
    • Another light anime. It was such an easy watch but nothing much happened. Nothing to connect to there.
  9. Shokugeki no Soma S3E13 - S3E24 (9/10)
    • I really like the fights in this part of the anime but I wished there was more. Also, I hated that it ended in the middle of the contest/tournament.
I haven't been able to make a review yet for any of the shows I've watched this 2018 but I will make it. Wish me goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...