Friday 19 January 2018

| TV SERIES - Gravity Falls |

SYNOPSIS: Mabel and Dipper's adventure during the summer vacation in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls.

RATING: 10/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 40
STATUS: Completed.

REVIEW
This is a really fun series. I don't usually watch cartoon series anymore but this is seriously one of the best things I watched recently. I love that this is a cartoon but there are some things that are not appropriate for children. There's so much adventure and action that happens throughout the series. So much mystery. There's also character developments and the family bond is one of the the best things about this. There are many weird moments but it's the good kind of weird. Even though it ended in the best way possible, I still want more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...