Wednesday 24 January 2018

| #T5W - Books You Didn't Get to In 2017 |

Top 5 Wednesday is group that was created by Lainey and is currently hosted by Samantha. A topic is posted every month wherein if you want to, you can post about your top 5 picks for said topics.

The topic for January 10th is "Books You Didn't Get to In 2017" which are the books you didn't get to in 2017 but would like to prioritize in 2018.



1. Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
I started this back in 2017 but I wasn't in the mood to continue it. I love John Green but at that point in time, it wasn't my priority. I'd like to read it soon though.
2. The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris
I just found out about this recently. I think it's about magic. I just really want to read it because it was written by Neil Patrick and I love him.
3. All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
I really like the premise of this book. It's about a world wherein every word and gesture is copyrighted. If you want to use them, you have to pay. I started it last year but I got distracted and wasn't able to continue it.
4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
I don't know much about this expect that it's a contemporary book. I saw this a bunch of times from some of the booktubers I follow and I want to know what it is about. At this point, I'm currently reading it and I'm actually enjoying it.
5. There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins
I don't know much about this but I really liked Stephanie Perkins' previous books so I really want to read it. The only review I heard about this wasn't negative but it was really that positive so I was hesitant to pick it up. Still, I want to know what it's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...