Sunday 21 January 2018

| KDRAMA - Strong Woman Do Bong-soon |



SYNOPSIS: Do Bong Soon was born with a superhuman strength. Min-hyuk recruits her as his bodyguard after seeing her use her strength.

RATING: 8.3/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 16
STATUS: Completed.

REVIEW: This was a very fun kdrama. I love that it breaks the stereotype of women being weak (although at some points it gets absurd). There was a lot of slapstick scenes. I love the hint of mystery and suspense it had at some point because of the kidnapping plot although it kind of lost it's focus there and focused more on the romance (not that I'm complaining because the romance was very adorable). Still, they could have given more emphasis on the kidnapper and his line of thinking. Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik had a pretty wonderful chemistry and I liked seeing them together so much that even though I love Ji Soo I didn't care much for him. It was my first time seeing Park Hyung Sik in a korean drama and I loved him here. He was very fun and adorable but had serious moments too.




GIFs not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...