Wednesday 24 January 2018

| #T5W - Forgettable Books |

Top 5 Wednesday is group that was created by Lainey and is currently hosted by Samantha. A topic is posted every month wherein if you want to, you can post about your top 5 picks for said topics.

The topic for January 17th is "Forgettable Books" which are the books don't really remember much what happened after reading it.


  1. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
    I remember what the plot is and some of the characters but I don't remember what happened throughout the book. I could guess some parts but it's not enough to entice me to pick up the second book. I did love this one but I haven't been in the mood to reread it and continue the sequel.

  2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
    I remember what I felt about this book after reading it but I couldn't remember specific details of what happened. I don't remember the ending and I won't continue the series so I don't really have to.

  3. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
    I really did love this series back in 2013. It was probably the only series about faeries that I finished. I liked the characters but for the love of me I don't remember what happened.

  4. Hold Still by Nina LaCour
    I read this back in 2012. After reading 13 Reasons Why. I think it gave the same vibes. I forgot who the characters are, the plot, and what happened throughout the book.

  5. An Abundance of Katherine by John Green
    This is probably the only John Green book that I didn't like. I found it quite boring so it's not shocking to me that I don't remember what happened. I remember the plot but after that nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...