Tuesday 9 January 2018

| FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2017 |




1. STRANGE THE DREAMER BY LAINI TAYLOR: This is my favorite book of the year. I love Laini Taylor's writing. The words she uses are beautiful to read. The story is unique and the characters she created were wonderful. I loved knowing more about the city of Weep even though most of the things were heartbreaking. 

2. LORD OF SHADOWS BY CASSANDRA CLARE: I love Cassandra Clare so much. It was interesting knowing more about the Blackthorns and the way things unfolded was enjoyable to read about. God, that cliffhanger though. I can't wait for the final book!

3. IT ENDS WITH US BY COLLEEN HOOVER: Oh my god this book. This book shattered my heart. It was beautifully written. The story was realistic and very heartbreaking. At this moment, this is my favorite Colleen Hoover book. 

4. EVERY HEART A DOORWAY and DOWN AMONG THE STICKS AND BONES BY SEANAN MCGUIRE: I love both of this book. Seanan McGuire's writing is very beautiful to read. The books were short but the stories were very interesting to read about.

5. A CONJURING OF LIGHT BY VE SCHWAB: I love the Darker Shade of Magic Series and I really love how VE Schwab ended that trilogy. It was perfect. The way things unfolded were enjoyable. You learn to understand characters that you didn't like before.

6. THREE DARK CROWNS BY KENDARE BLAKE: I really liked this book because I found the story very intriguing. The premise was heartbreaking but it was really interesting to see how the story would unfold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...