Saturday 20 January 2018

| ANIME - Erased |

SYNOPSIS: Satoru Fujinuma has a power that allows him to go back in time and prevent terrible things from happening.

RATING: 7.5/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 12
STATUS: Completed.

REVIEW
This anime was pretty interesting. It reminded me of the movie "The Butterfly Effect" starring Ashton Kutcher but with a cheerier ending. It was entertaining to watch especially if you don't know anything that will happen (please, don't spoil yourself before watching the whole anime). I liked the bonds that developed between the characters. They were a fun bunch and they helped each other a lot. I didn't give this a higher rating because I didn't feel much of a surprise with the twist. I was like, 'Oh, okay' and then the story went on. There wasn't much back story as to why certain things happened. I felt like there was something missing with the revelation.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...