Friday 15 December 2017

| ANIME - Orange |

SYNOPSIS: A group of friends receive a letter from their future self telling them to save one of their friends.

RATING: 8/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 13
STATUS: Completed.

NON-SPOILERY REVIEW
Even though the sending of the letters from future is not realistic, the other events that happened were. Kakeru's depression to the event that happened in his life was realistic and you could understand why he did what he had done. You would be on the edge throughout the anime because you don't know if the event would still occur until the end. Even when everything seemed all right, there will still be something that will make you doubt. Still, I love this anime. Even among the heartbreaking things, it will give you hope and faith towards humanity. It had a lot of intense interactions between the characters. The friendship that developed between the characters was enjoyable to watch and their desire to help and save Kakeru was admirable. There were some slow moments but it's all right because there's only 13 episodes. It's an anime that will really make you feel different emotions. I cried at least 3 times (that I remember).


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...