Thursday 21 December 2017

| ANIME - Himouto! Umaru-chan |

SYNOPSIS: The story of Umaru Doma who outside her house is a perfect highschool girl but once inside becomes a lazy otaku.

RATING: 8.5/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 12 (Season 1) + 10 (Season 2)
STATUS: Ongoing Season 2.

REVIEW
I found this anime very cute. There's not much about the story because it's just the events on the life of Taihei and Umaru but I like that there is character development for them. It was absurd to see how normal, fabulous, and popular Umaru is outside herhouse and lazy she is inside. You can see why there are others who doesn't like her especially since she kind of abuses her brother a lot but she's a fun character. She likes to tease her brother a lot but when a situation is serious or if he needs her - she gets serious. I also like the other characters. They're fun to watch. I like seeing Umaru develop a life outside her home and gain more friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...