Saturday 1 July 2017

| TV SERIES - Confess |



"I'll love you forever. Even when I can't. 
I'll love you forever. Even when I shouldn't."

SYNOPSIS: Auburn works hard so that she can have custody of her son. In her search for a job, she meets Owen, a local artist who use confessions as inspirations for his art.

RATING: 8.5/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 7 (1 Season only (?))
STATUS: Completed (?)
I did not know that Confess had a TV Series adaptation and I was really excited to watch it when I found out. I love the book so much (it's my favorite of all Colleen Hoover's books) and the series did not disappoint. I watched all episodes in one sitting. Although there were some scenes from the book that I loved that were changed or wasn't part of the series, they still followed the storyline and did an amazing job.


The cinematography was really beautiful to look at. Even though it was a non-fantasy setting, the scenes were really beautiful. Auburn and Emory's house and the confess slot in Owen's house was beautiful. The paintings that were used during Owen's exhibit was amazing. Though I preferred some of the art in the book, it was still pretty awesome seeing the art as a real thing. Plus, the confessions. Although they had little appearance, the thing about the confessions made me really love the book.



The cast were able to portray their roles properly. Even though Katie Leclarc looked kind of old for me as Auburn, I still loved her. Ryan Cooper was hot as Owen. Although I can't get it out of my head that he kind of looks like Jamie Dornan. I loved Amy Pham as Emory! She was so adorable and fun to watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...