Thursday 15 June 2017

| #T5W - Side Ships |

Top 5 Wednesday is group that was created by Lainey and is currently hosted by Samantha. A topic is posted every month wherein if you want to, you can post about your top 5 picks for said topics.

The topic for June 14th is "Side Ships" which refers to your favorite relationships that don't involve the protagonists. Refer to this post for the topic from the other weeks: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/18639063-june-2017-topics

BEWARE: Has spoilers for the following series: Shades of Magic by VE Schwab, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Infernal Devices and Mortal Instruments by Cassadra Clare, Harry Potter, and Friends.
PS: I couldn't limit it to 5 xD
  1. SERIES: Shades of Magic by VE Schwab
    SHIP: Alucard Emery and Rhy Maresh
    WHY: These two are so adorable. They had gone through so much before finally being able to happy together. I'm happy that they worked things out. I love the support, care, and love that they give to one another.
  2. SERIES: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
    SHIP: Mik Vavra and Zuzana Novakova
    WHY: I love these two together! They gave happiness to a devastating scenario. They made Daughter of Smoke and Bone lighter on some parts. They supported Karou so much even though very weird things happened around her. I love the story of how they got together and their hinted possible future. I love how supportive Mik is towards Zuzana.
  3. SERIES: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
    SHIP: Christian Ozera and Lissa Dragomir
    WHY: I love how rebellious their relationship is. I love that Christian supported Lissa with whatever she wanted and didn't care about her image. I feel that he made Lissa become more true to herself.
  4. SERIES: The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
    SHIP: Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood
    WHY: These two are perfect. I actually ship them more than the main pair (Clary and Jace). They are just so adorable together. They complement each other and I love seeing how their relationship developed all throughout the series. Although they had issues together, they were able to survive them and is comfortable right where they are currently in the The Dark Artifices series.
  5. SERIES: The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
    SHIP #1: Henry Branwell and Charlotte Fairchild
    WHY #1: So much misunderstanding for this pair at first. I love the part where they realized that their feelings for each other was real. I love how protective and supportive Henry is of Charlotte when she needs it. I loved how fierce Charlotte is and how chill Henry is. I think they match each other well.

    SHIP #2: Gideon Lightwood and Sophie Collins
    WHY #2: They were adorable together. I love how Gideon did not care about Sophie being a maid and being a mundane. I loved how he accepted Sophie wholeheartedly and how he continued to pursue her even though she was reluctant at first. After everything that Sophie experienced with her previous employer, I was happy that she got her happy ending.
     

BONUS:

SERIES: Harry Potter by JK Rowling
SHIP: Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks
WHY: Even though Remus was older than Tonks, I didn't care. I loved them together. I love how Tonks didn't care that Remus was a werewolf and stayed with him because she loved him. Their ending broke my heart so much.

TV SERIES: Friends
SHIP: Monica Geller and Chandler Bing
WHY: They are just so adorable together. I love how much they cared for one another even at first when they were just friends. I love how they became from friends to more than friends. I love how much they love each other. I cried because of how much feels I get from their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...