Sunday 28 January 2018

| KDRAMA - While You Were Sleeping |


SYNOPSISJae Chan saves Hong Joo from a terrible fate that he dreamt would happen. Afterwards, they start solving other cases.

RATING: 8.6/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 16 (32 in some cases because it's cut in half)
STATUS: Completed.

REVIEW
I really liked the plot of this kdrama. I haven't seen anything like this before and it was interesting to see how the story panned out. There are so many characters involved in the situation and it was shocking to see how interconnected they are. A minor detail can affect an event in the life of someone else. 

The cinematography was also very beautiful. I found many of the setting of the scenes or the shot very pleasing to the eyes. I have many screenshots saved because of it.

The characters that were created were fun and entertaining to watch. Hong Joo was pretty weird but in a good and fun way. Jae Chan was also like that. It was fun to see how brave he wanted to be seen when deep inside he doesn't really know what he's doing with his life. He just tries his best. Woo Tak was a wonderful addition to that. He was kind and adorable and very precious. I loved them all. Each of the actors portrayed their roles wonderfully and they had a good dynamic with each other.




GIFs not mine.
Thoughts, Opinions, Comments? Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...