Wednesday 24 January 2018

| KDRAMA - Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim |

SYNOPSIS: A top surgeon disappeared into a small hospital after a traumatic incident where he teaches other doctors to promote the health of patients over money.

RATING: 8.8/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 16
STATUS: Completed.

REVIEWThis is seriously one of the coolest kdrama I've watched in my life. I liked the fact that it did not focus on romance but there was still a romance subplot there. I loved the doctors. They were amazing. The skills they displayed on the show was awesome. It was intriguing to know more about Teacher Kim and what happened to him before he ended up at that hospital. He was such an awesome doctor and person. He truly cared about the people and not the money. Also, I loved seeing things unfold and the way it unfolded was very satisfying. Karma is truly a bitch.




GIFs not mine.

Comments, Thoughts, Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...