Tuesday 23 January 2018

| KDRAMA - It's Okay, That's Love |

SYNOPSIS: A psychiatrist named Ji Hae Soo meets Jang Jae Yeol, an author who seems to be suffering from something.

RATING: 7.7/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 16
STATUS: Completed.

REVIEWThis kdrama was pretty interesting. It had a more adult content especially with the topic involved. Mental health are the main part of the story. Most of the characters had issues they had to deal with. It was interesting to see them deal with what they have. The bond that the four main character developed was enjoyable to watch. Jae-yeol and Hae-soo's relationship was adorable and had a more adult perspective. They had to face many challenges and it was entertaining to see how things would unfold. I had issues with some scenes because it seemed like to lack coherency. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...