Saturday 24 October 2020

| MANGA - Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 198 |

We got to see Min-soo trying to find a cure for the Crimson Illness. Honestly, I'm not sure whether I want Soo-Won to be cured or not. I'm not totally against him, even if he's scary, but curing him would make the story much longer and complicated. We will still wonder if he'll let Yona have the throne or at least let her help him, and things like that. I don't want to think about it. I just want Soo-Won to end in peace. 

Shin-Ah is missing our Yona. I want to see them with her again!!!! Stupid Soo-Won. Also, where is Hak??


Simple lines from Yona, yet it packs a punch. I find her character development and fierceness awesome.


Yona did wait for Min-soo in the office. Damn girl, three days? 

It's hilarious to me that Ao is still in the shot. He's there to watch over Yona. Such a cutiepie.

Yona using logic against Soo-Won, and winning is one of the best scenes here. Soo-Won had nothing to say against her idea.

The Queen is here, ladies and gentlemen! Goodness. She looks regal even as just a temporary substitute for the emissaries.

Oh boi Kei-shuk how wrong you are. 
PS: I want to smack your face. You look annoying.
PPS: How is it that he still looks like he did in the flashbacks???



I honestly love this chapter. It was a short one, but we get to see Yona as the fierce person that she is. She wasn't intimidated by the emissaries. She did not take the bullshit they were sprouting, and even stated that she was there in person. She be like, "Bitch, you can't fool me." 

It made me excited for the future chapters. How would this affect her current stay at Kouka? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...