Wednesday 29 March 2017

| KDRAMA - Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo |

"You are my only queen."

SYNOPSIS: A woman is transported back to the Goryeo period. She learns to live in that time and gets caught up with the princes who are fighting for the throne.

RATING: 8.8/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 20
STATUS: COMPLETED

NON-SPOILERY REVIEW: This is the first traditional setting kdrama I finished in my life and it was worth it. I kept seeing commercials of it on tv that's why I decided to watch it and it did not fail me. It was very entertaining to watch. Each episode had their twist and turns. The characters were fun and adorable (except of course for the villains). There are many heartbreaking scenes that made me cry. I think I cried 5 times which is a big thing for me since I do not really cry that much because of a show. Plus, all of the prince are good looking! So many familiar faces here like Kang Ha Neul, Nam Joo Hyuk, IU, and Ji Soo. The story was very interesting and I'm glad that I chose to watch it. Also, their costumes are quite pretty. Although the main time travel concept was quite weird and some events were confusing, it was still time well spent. I had no regrets after watching this. That ending though! Oh my god.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...