Thursday 13 April 2017

| KDRAMA - I Do, I Do |

"If a life goes as planned, where’s the fun? As long as you don’t know where life will take you, you can concentrate on living it to the fullest.”

SYNOPSIS: It's all about the story of a career focused woman who suddenly becomes sidetracked because she accidentally got pregnant.

RATING: 8.5/10

NUMBER OF EPISODES: 16
STATUS: Completed


NON-SPOILERY REVIEW: The kdrama itself is very entertaining to watch. It's a romantic comedy that can give you many feels. There were somewhat hard topics that were mentioned and were tried to be used in the kdrama which amazed me. Each episode was amusing to watch for me and I think I didn't get bored on any of them. There were character developments for each of the major characters which was great. I love the lead characters and some of the minor ones. The lead characters were very amusing and the progress of their relationship was very fun and touching to see. Kim Sun-A and Lee Jang Woo are amazing actors who were able to portray their roles well. They were very cute together and you would totally ship them. Ji-an's struggle to choose between her career and her child was a beautiful journey to watch since you can see that she cares for both. The ending was great and something that you would expect to see. Overall, it was a great watch and I would totally recommend others to watch it.

SPOILERY THOUGHTS ABOUT:



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...