Friday 14 April 2017

| KDRAMA - Oh My Ghostess |

"If people knew when death was coming and could say goodbye, how nice would that be? It's just not possible and that's why life is this way. That's why you've got to live each day hard like it's precious."

SYNOPSIS: A woman who can see ghosts got possessed by a lustful virgin ghost named, Shin Soon-ae. The ghost aims to move on to the afterlife by resolving her, "grudge" which is to lose her virginity.

RATING: 7.5

NUMBER OF EPISODES: 16
STATUS: Completed


NON-SPOILERY REVIEW:
     This kdrama really took an interesting path. At first, I thought it would just be the typical fun romantic-comedy type. I did not think it was going to go down a twisted and dark road. There were plot twists that were really shocking, disturbing, and heartbreaking. The romance was indeed fun but there were bittersweet moments. There were some scenes that felt unnecessary for me especially in the beginning and some scenes that was rushed. The main plot took a kind of slow pacing and most of the climax had to be fit near the end of the Kdrama. However, the cast was really fun to watch. The lead actresses were able to portray their role well. They would break your heart but they would also make you happy. It was very entertaining. Overall, I would recommend others to watch it because it is rather fun and worth the watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...