Tuesday 29 January 2019

| KMOVIES I WATCHED IN 2018 |


FAVORITE KMOVIE: No Breathing
DISLIKED KMOVIE: Cheese in the Trap
  1. No Breathing (9/10)
    - I really enjoyed watching this movie. It had a lot of enjoyable scenes. It was bright and inspiring. It reminded me of high school to be honest.
  2. Along with the Gods (8/10)
    - This was a really interesting movie to watch. The story was great. The actions of the lead characters left a big impact and will really give you something to think about.
  3. - This was such a gruesome movie. The story was interesting but it had a very dark theme.  
  4. - I really disliked what they did to the movie. I was left confused and annoyed on how things turned out. I really disliked the recasting that happened. Only Park Hae Jin redeemed this movie for me.
  5. The Beauty Inside (6.3/10)
    - The meaning behind the story was great but I had a hard time connecting with it. I didn't feel the chemistry between the lead actors but that's probably because every other scene, there was a new actor for the lead guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...