Wednesday 30 January 2019

| KDRAMAS I WATCHED IN 2018 |


BEST KDRAMA OF 2018: Go Back Couple
DISLIKED KDRAMA OF 2018: A Korean Odyssey
  1. Because This Is My Life (7.8/10)
    • It was a pretty interesting KDrama. There were fun and adorable moments but but I felt like something was missing. 
    • There were a lot of things about adult life.
       
  2. A Korean Odyssey (3/10)
    • It's not even correct to label this my most disliked because I truly hated it. It had a lot of potential but it didn't work out for me.
    • There were amazing effects but I did not like any of the characters. The story was messed up too. 
    • I did not care at all about the the romance because of the way they put it. It seemed force and fake at some points. 
    • The pacing was also super slow. I don't know how I managed to finish all of the 20 episodes.
       
  3. I'm Not a Robot (9.3/10)
    • I really enjoyed the story of this one (even though it's not really that original to be honest). I liked the flow and the ending.
    • There was a roller-coaster ride of emotions because there were a lot of fun moments but there were also plenty of heartbreaking ones.
    • I loved seeing the relationships and friendships of the characters develop and for some, mend.
    • I am still shocked because Jo Ji-ah's hairstyle really changes how she looks like.
  4. Go Back Couple (9.7/10)
    • I really love this KDrama. It had an amazing story and development for a 12-episode show.
    • There were just a lot of feels for the characters. It was all fun and games in the beginning but as the consequences begin to sink in, you can feel how heavy their decisions are. 
    • I really love the relationships between the characters. How some were able to mend theirs and some were able to develop theirs.
    • I highly encourage you to watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...