Tuesday 29 January 2019

| 2018 KDRAMAS I DID NOT FINISH |

This is the list of kdramas I started in 2018 but for some reason did not finish. I may finish this kdramas in the future but at this moment their status is unknown.


  1. Suits
    • I really liked the lead actors of this kdrama but I started this when it was still ongoing. I kind of lost interest because of the lack of next episode. I might still try watching it in the future though because I enjoyed the episodes that I was able to watch.

  2. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
    • Sometimes, I really do suck. I'm already at the 14th episode of this kdrama but because I was enjoying it too much, I decided to stop so that I'll still have an episode to watch the following day. The problem is, I got busy and I never got around to continuing this. 
    • This was a really enjoyable kdrama. There isn't any plot-twist full story at all but the events and the romance is really adorable to watch. This is actually the only KDrama starring Park Min Young that I enjoyed.

  3. Terius Behind Me
    • It was nice seeing So Ji-sub again. He is adorable in this kdrama and I really enjoyed seeing him take care of Ae-rin's children. It was fun.
    • I actually just stopped this because of the lack of episodes (I watched it when it was still ongoing).

  4. The Beauty Inside
    • I was actually excited about this before it came out because I really love the lead actors - Seo Hyun-jin and Lee Min Ki but I didn't actually enjoy the movie this was sort off based on so I kind of just felt meh and never got around to continuing this.
    • The start was actually interesting but I didn't feel much investment in this. I may continue this in the future just for Lee Min Ki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...