Sunday 30 December 2018

| RECAP ON MY MOST AWAITED BOOKS OF 2018 |

So, at the start of this year I made my most awaited books of 2018.


I managed to read 12 out of 23 books I listed there which is better than last years (I read 11). I was shocked that I managed to read that many from my list because I haven't really read much this year. All of the books I managed to finish were sequel to series or books from an author I've read before.

Here is the list of the 2018 releases that I managed to read this year!

  1. Meet Cute: Some People Are Destined to Meet
  2. Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire
  3. Aru Shah and the End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
  4. The Oracle Queen by Kendare Blake
  5. Circe by Madeline Miller
  6. Son of the Dawn by Cassandra Clare (this should have been the Shadowhunter Market Series)
  7. The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan
  8. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
  9. Two Dark Reign by Kendare Blake
  10. Vengeful by VE Schwab
  11. Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare
  12. The Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor 
For my thoughts on these books, wait for my Books I've Read in 2018 post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...