Monday 21 May 2018

| MOVIE - The Hunchback of Notre Dame |

Hunchbackposter.jpgTHE HUNCHBACK OF
NOTRE
 DAME

SYNOPSIS: A gypsy and a deformed bell ringer teams up together to overthrow an oppressive leader.
RATING: 8.8/10


REVIEW: 

  • I really like the story and the touching parts. It was also full of issues about society and will really get you into thinking afterwards.
  • I really like the songs. Especially the ones with the Latin chants. It sounded amazing and it suited the scenes.
  • I like the scenes. Especially during the fight. The church of Notre Dame looked so beautiful and amazing. 
  • Quasimodo is just a precious person that should be protected at all cost. He's so kind towards others even after all that happened to him.
  • Frollo's expression and reactions are so meme worthy. They are either too funny to look at or too infuriating.
  • A nod to the gargoyles named Victor and Hugo (in reference to Victor Hugo, the author of the book).
SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Yes. It was an amazing movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...