Wednesday 16 May 2018

| KOREAN MOVIE - No Breathing |

No Breathing Poster

NO BREATHING

SYNOPSIS: A talented swimmer rediscovers his passion for swimming.
RATING: 9/10

REVIEW: 
  • I really liked this movie. The story was simple but it was full of fun and emotional moments. The characters were full of life and they had passion for the things they were doing. It was inspiring to see how much the characters pushed themselves to be the very best in their fields. 
  • I really loved the friendship that developed between Woo-Sang, Won Il, Jung Dong, and Dae-Chan. They were a fun bunch and they made the movie a lot more interesting to watch. 
  • I love the fact that there was no serious fight over a girl. They focused more on the competition about swimming.
  • Seo In Guk's acting was wonderful. His acting during the carefree moments were very funny. I love that they always baited him into doing something by giving him food.
  • Fangirled over Lee Jong Suk a lot. 
  • Also, the cinematography was very good. The places that were shown in the movie were very beautiful. I loved the fact that there was a scene in the Philippines!
SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Yes. If you  want to watch something simple, fun, and inspiring. Plus, Lee Jong Suk <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...