Wednesday 16 May 2018

| KOREAN MOVIE - Cheese in the Trap |

Cheese in the Trap (치즈인더트랩).jpgCHEESE IN THE TRAP

SYNOPSIS: The story is about the difficult relationship between Hong Seol and Yoo Jung.
RATING: 3/10

REVIEW: 
  • Don't get me wrong. I really like the story of this webtoon (source material - I haven't read it only watched the kdrama).  I just didn't like this adaptation. It made the story confusing. In the korean drama, every bit of the story was shown (especially in the first nine episodes). Here, only the major parts were shown and some weren't really connected to what was happening to the previous parts. It wasn't a coherent storyline.
  • I thought that this movie was supposed to fix the weak ending of the korean drama. However, that didn't happen. The movie just wrapped things up neatly in a bow.
  • I prefer the cast of the korean drama. The acting of the cast here was weak. All of the cast of the kdrama were great. Why didn't wait for Kim Go Eun!!!
  • The only reason that I was able to finish this is because of Park Hae Jin.
  • Beautiful cinematography though. Points for that.
  • KDRAMA MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE!!!
SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: No. It will be much better to watch the korean drama.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...