Sunday 11 February 2018

| #T5W - Favorite M/M Couples |

Top 5 Wednesday is group that was created by Lainey and is currently hosted by Samantha. A topic is posted every month wherein if you want to, you can post about your top 5 picks for said topics.

The topic for February 7th is "Favorite M/M Couples" - Who are your favorite dudes loving other dudes? (Note: this isn't specifically cis gay couples, but also applies to couples that include bi men, trans men, pan men, ace men, etc.)

Since I only have one pair for the February 14th topic "Favorite F/F Couples" - Who are your favorite ladies loving other ladies? (Note: this isn't specifically cis lesbian couples, but also applies to couples that include bi women, trans women, pan women, ace women, etc.) - I'll include it here.


NOTE: There are many spoilery things in this T5W. Watch out!

Resulta ng larawan para sa malec cassandra jean
1. Magnus Bane and Alexander Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Malec is a very wonderful couple. I loved reading about their relationship. They had many issues in the beginning but they managed to sort it out. They were very adorable and I love Magnus so much. They are my favorite couple among the couples in the Mortal Instrument series.
Resulta ng larawan para sa nico di angelo and will solace
2. Nico di Angelo and Will Solace from Heroes of the Olympus by Rick Riordan
I really didn't love the last book of the Heroes of Olympus but I love that Rick Riordan brought Will and Nico together. Nico had to endure so much tragedy in his life and I love that he got together with the very bright and cheery Will Solace. I love their relationship so much and I wish that they would be mentioned more in the spin-off series.
3. Alucard Emery and Rhy Maresh from Shades of Magic by Victoria Schwab
I really loved Alucard and Rhy separately from the series. I was shocked when it was mentioned that they used to be together. It broke my heart when I found out the reason why they got separated. I loved that they managed to fix their issues and they still got together in the end.
4. Magnus Chase and Alex Fierro from Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan
Resulta ng larawan para sa mark and kieran cassandra jeanI love how subtle their relationship is. They were very adorable because even the very minor events made Magnus very happy. I love how they got together. How Magnus openly admitted that he thought Alex was a wonderful person. They were very cute in the ship of the dead. It was also pretty funny that their names are like Magnus and Alec from the Mortal Instruments series.
5. Mark Blackthorn and Kieran from The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
Resulta ng larawan para sa helen blackthorn and aline penhallowI almost forgot about this one. I really loved this two together even if I also love Mark and Cristina together. Mark and Kieran had to endure so much in the hunt and I loved that they were able to comfort each other. Kieran did bad things to get Mark back and it broke my heart that it ruined their relationship. Even if as friends, I'd like them to resolve their relationship.

And, the only F/F Couple I know - Helen Blackthorn and Aline Penhallow
They are the only F/F Couple that I remember I liked. Their relationship wasn't discussed much if I remember correctly but I like them together. It was too bad that Helen was exiled to Wrangel Island but I'm glad that Aline went with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...