Sunday 30 July 2017

| ANIME - Overlord |

SYNOPSIS: A player gets stuck inside a game.

RATING: 8.8/10
NUMBER OF EPISODES: 13
STATUS: Season 2 Announced.

NON-SPOILERY REVIEW
Not really a unique concept for animes but I found this one really awesome. The art and the characters were amazing. I found each of the characters from Nazerick amazing and I want to know more about what they can do. I love that they are all very powerful and it felt like I was watching One Punch Man because they can easily defeat enemies. This season was just full of world building and Ainz's exploring the new world they have entered but it was awesome. I'm glad that a season 2 has been announced and I can't wait for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...