Monday 13 March 2017

| Once She Dreamed Part Two by Abbi Glines |

TITLE: Once She Dreamed by Abbi Glines
PAGES: 98 (Ebook)
SERIES: Once She Dreamed #2

SUMMARYThe second and final addition to Sammy Jo Knox story... what began as one thing will end in another. A love she wasn't looking for becomes something she can't hold. And the hero may just be someone you knew all along... (Goodreads)


RATING: 4/5


NON-SPOILERY REVIEW: I like this book better than the first one. It still doesn't compare to other Abbi Glines' series. However, it was good. I like the events that happened here - some were terrible however they had to happen in order to teach Sam how the world really works. It was able to make her more mature and to realize that not all things are given for free. It helped lessen her naivety. I like every interaction between Sam and Ezra. It's the reason why I liked this book better. The character twists omg. They were really interesting to find and shocking. Especially Ezra's. I did not see it coming but I really liked it. I hope that there will be a third book because the ending wasn't really an ending for me. It could've been longer. I want to see more of Ezra and Sam. 




FAVORITE QUOTES:
I'd never been around a man who needed a servant. My daddy would've been slapped, if he'd asked my momma to serve him. 
Dreams weren't a safe reality. Not when you wanted them so badly you didn't think them through. 
What if it would've been us? That, by itself, is a beautiful thing. A sad, though a beautiful thing. 
Sammy Jo, we all make mistakes. It's part of growing up and learning. What matters is that we remember those mistakes and don't make the same ones twice. 
Waiting on him is the most important part. Soul mates ain't ordered and registered.
"Shoot him?" I asked while smiling."Of course. No man hits a woman from the state of Alabama and lives without a bullet in his brain."  
"I hate a motherfucker that beats on a woman."Ezra replied "amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...