Thursday 28 January 2016

Lucifer S01EP1 :D



I saw the trailer for this before and I found it interesting.  When I saw that it was available, I decided to watch it. I really liked it. I found Tom Ellis as Lucifer quite fun. He was really sarcastic throughout the episode. Plus, his accent. It was quite weird watching a Lucifer that was kind of nice and merciful though but I liked it. I'm excited for the next episodes!

===========================================================================================

SUMMARY (SPOILER): The episode revolved around Lucifer who left hell and decided to live in Los Angeles. He kept rejecting Amenadiel about going back to hell. Meanwhile, a friend of his, Delilah, gets killed and he decides to go and search for the one who paid the guy who killed her. He tags along with Chloe, a detective, after she caught him looking for suspects himself and together they looked for the guy who wanted Delilah dead.

===========================================================================================

THINGS I LIKED (SPOILER):

  • I really like the animation with Amenadiel's wings. It looked so cool.
  • Tom Ellis really portrayed Lucifer in a interesting and fun way. His humor and lines were funny and he was such a badass character during serious scenes. You would really feel scared when he was mad.
  • I like Chloe and Lucifer together. They got attached to each other easily even though they had nothing in common at first. I find their relationship interesting and fun to watch. 
  • I like the scenes where Lucifer interacted with Trixie. She really liked him and it was fun watching him act towards her because he didn't like children.
===========================================================================================

SOME OF MY FAVORITE SCENES (SPOILER):












No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...