Friday 29 January 2016

Deleted Books from my TBR :)

I decided to look at my to read list in goodreads and I realized that there were books there i'll probably end up not reading anymore because I've lost interest or one of my friends read it and did not enjoy it.
  1. Every Day by David Levithan: I wanted to read it back when I was in high school but almost 3 year have passed and I still haven't gotten around to it. My friend tried to read it last year and she didn't enjoy it that much.
  2. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han: I wanted to read this because I read To All the Boys I've Loved Before and I loved that but when I decided to read this, I ended up just reading the first few chapters and I didn't enjoy it. I didn't like the writing and the characters and the love triangle. 
  3. Matched by Ally Condie: I was really intrigued by this when it first came out but I never read it. I own Reached (because I saw it in a warehouse sale for a cheap price) but I'm really not in the mood to read Dystopian books and it has mixed reviews.
  4. Assasin's Heart by Sarah Ahiers: I do not remember where I saw this and I do not remember what it is about. I read the summary and did not really like it so not going to read it.
  5. Crewel by Gennifer Albin: Another Dystopian i'll probably not end up reading anymore. Mixed reviews. I think I just added it to my TBR because the cover is really pretty.
  6. Half Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout: I wanted to read this before because it's based on Mythologies and I really like books based on that but I'm really not in the mood to read books that has more than 3 books anymore so yeah.
  7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner: Another kind of dystopian (?) book series. I liked the movie (Dylan O' Brien <3) enough but it did not motivate me enough to read the book.
  8. I Was Here & If I Stay by Gayle Forman: I read the Just One Day duology by Gayle Forman but I didn't enjoy it enough to motivate me to read another book by her. 
  9. Evernight by Claudia Gray: I wanted to read this back when I was in High School and right now I'm thinking I'll never read it. I'm really not in the mood for Academy or Boarding School based fantasy books anymore. Plus, 5 books.
  10. Half Bad by Sally Green: I'm really not fond of witches story so I'll end up not reading this ever.
  11. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking: I read Wake by Amanda Hocking and ended up not enjoying it that much. I did not like the summary of the book and now I'm thinking why was it in my TBR in the first place.
  12. Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout: I was excited for this book before it came out. I was interested because I liked the summary but when I read it, I probably reached until the first 50 pages, I didn't enjoy it. The main character was really whiny and annoying. She keeps complaining about being in Korea when it was her choice to move there, not knowing anything about the place and the language. It was really annoying and the male characters weren't that interesting too. Especially the lead one, he was really arrogant and snobbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...