Monday 4 June 2018

| MOVIE - The Vanishing of Sidney Hall |

The Vanishing of Sidney Hall.jpg
THE VANISHING OF SIDNEY HALL

"I just kept replaying that scene. Hoping against hope that the ending would change."


SYNOPSIS: A well-known author suddenly vanishes.
RATING: 7.6/10
REVIEW: 
  • I liked the story. It was interesting and kind of mysterious. It will make you want to know what happened to Sidney to make him run away and hide. 
  • I really liked the story because it will show you that there's only so much a person could take.
  • Majority of the scenes in the first part wasn't really explained much up until the latter half of the movie which made it feel too long.
  • The thing that probably messed things up was the incredibly confusing timeline. It was kind of hard to differentiate which timeline was currently being shown (since there were three and Logan Lerman looked kind of the same for two of them).
  • The cinematography was beautiful. There were beautiful shots here and there especially of Elle Fanning and Logan Lerman.

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITYes, if you want something interesting and heartbreaking (has a bit of a slow pacing).
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINMaybe someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...