Friday 1 June 2018

| MOVIE - Girls Trip |

GIRLS TRIP


SYNO
PSIS:
Four friends decided to get together again.
RATING: 6.8/10
REVIEW: My initial reaction to this was really positive but now that I did think about it, it had issues. The story wasn't really that original but the movie was entertaining enough. I really liked the bond those four had and I love that they managed to talk about their issues and resolved them in the end. There were cringy moments and there were moments where I wanted to hit two of the characters (Ryan for not prioritizing herself, Dina for just being ugh) but I really did enjoy some parts. Plus, I found Lisa adorable.

SHOULD YOU WATCH IT: Sure, if you want something simple and fun.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAIN: Probably not.

GIF NOT MINE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...