Friday 22 June 2018

| MOVIE - Just Getting Started |


JUST GETTING STARTED


SYNOPSIS: Duke and Leo must set aside there differences to save each other.
RATING: 3/10
REVIEW: You'd think that a movie starring Tommy Lee Jones and Morgan Freeman would be at least alright but you'd be wrong. The story wasn't something new. It wasn't funny or entertaining. The only thing that I liked was Leo's Red Ford Ranger (it was beautiful af). I don't remember much of what happened which is probably because my brain didn't want to keep it. 

SHOULD YOU WATCH ITAbsolutely, not.
WOULD I WATCH IT AGAINAbsolutely, not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...