Thursday 17 March 2016

This semester.

This semester's been really hectic and also I've kind of been in a reading slump so I haven't read anything much for this year. So far, for February I've only read After You by Jojo Moyes and for this month only Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare - review to come next week or this weekend. I've enjoyed reading that. I couldn't concentrate on academic stuffs until i finished it. Hopefully next week during our short break for this semester, I would be able to finish Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard and A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab but i'm still not sure because I have exams the following week. This month's been really a stressful one. I have an exam/exams scheduled for every week for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...