Saturday 24 February 2018

| The Young Queens by Kendare Blake |

34848222
PAGES: 90 (Ebook)
SYNOPSIS: Some stories about the lives of Mirabella, Arsinoe, and Kat before the start of the Three Dark Crown series.

RATING: 4/5

NON-SPOILERY REVIEW
It was really interesting to see the backstory of the three queens. It was devastating to see some scenes especially before they were separated. They seem to be pretty close to each other and it's heartbreaking to think about the fact that they had to kill each other now. It was interesting to see how different their environments were from each other and that resulted to how they were brought up. This was a nice companion to the series and it gave a whole knew perspective to the three queens. It was also very heartbreaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...