Wednesday 14 October 2020

| UPDATE - What's Been Consuming My Time? |

Classes have started yet the thing that's been consuming my time is a game called, "Genshin Impact". I'm enjoying my time wishing for luck in the gatcha, and doing my best in the quests in the game. 


I have also created a youtube channel - Raiky Gamering. Please watch and subscribe. Thanks!

Here are some links to the videos that are available:








I don't know if somebody supports this blog, but I'll do my best to finish my backlog reviews. However, I can't promise anything seeing as the classes are ongoing, and Genshin's been consuming my time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...