Friday 13 July 2018

| BOOK - Every Exquisite Thing by Cassandra Clare and Maureen Johnson |

37955375EVERY EXQUISITE THING


'Women should value other women, even if society often did not.'

SYNOPSIS: A story about Anna Lightwood, Cecily and Gabriel's daughter.
RATING: 5/5

REVIEW: Anna Lightwood's introduction story was really lovely to read. I love her. She is amazing. I felt bad for her because of what happened with her love life but I love the fact that her family is awesome. Cecily and Gabriel are awesome parents and I hope other parents are like that. Also, Cassandra Clare was able to include an important point in Jem's part in this story. I really liked knowing that but I want more. I need a name!

SHOULD YOU READ IT: Absolutely. Anna Lightwood is an amazing character.


FAVORITE QUOTES:
"Have you cause any explosions?" she asked Anna.
"Not yet," Anna replied. "But the evening is young."

"I understand your family has a very interesting history," Ariadne said.
"My grandfather was a worm, if that's what you mean," Anna said.
Ariadne laughed aloud. "You didn't like him?"
"I didn't know him," Anna said. "He was, quite literally, a worm."

"I have always known you, my love," Cecily said. "Youare the gem of my heart. My firstborn. My Anna."


No comments:

Post a Comment

| BOOKS I READ IN 2020 |

I managed to finish my Goodreads reading challenge this year. Hooray! I re-read 15 books, but still, I managed to read 30 (8 are manga). Als...